To Mohave County Republican Party Chairman; Jeanne Kentch,
I am a registered Republican in the above named precinct and request your recommendation to the Mohave County.
Board of Supervisors for appointment to the position of Republican Precinct Committeeman.
• I understand that the term for this position ends on September 30th in even numbered years.
• I must file petition for election in May of that year to place my name on the Republican ballot for election for Precinct Committeeman in the August Primary.
• I agree to assist the Mohave Republican Party in its goal of working toward party unity and electing all Republican candidates.
• I agree to perform the following duties to the best of my ability.
-ATTEND precinct, statutory, regular and special county committee meetings.
- SUPPORT party activities at the State, District and County level.
- EXPAND the political knowledge of the precinct voters.
- ASSIST in the registration of Republican voters in the precinct.
- PARTICIPATE in the “Get Out the Vote” (GOTV) drives and Election Day activities.
- IDENTIFY & RECRUIT potential candidates for public office at all levels.
- RECOGNIZE this is not just a title but an important, active working position within the Republican Party.